We provide repairs for Gaming, Desktop & Laptop computers covering all popular brands.
Things we do include
Nvidia & Radeon
- Replace faulty hard drives.
- Replace faulty optical drives
- Diagnose/Replace motherboards.
- Upgrade gaming graphic cards.
- Upgrade system memory [RAM].
- Upgrade storage capacity.
- Rebuild computer operating systems.
- Add wireless capability to older desktop PCs.
- Add PCI and PCIe expansion cards to enable specific job requirements.
Sonic Computer Services has over 14 years experience in the business and has connections with many major suppliers both here in NSW and Interstate as well.
Although we strive to do our best to meet our customer needs, there are some things that are not generic and cannot be outsourced or easily fixed unless by the manufacturer. Return to base is the only solution in this situation.
Some of these are as follows…
- Laptop power buttons.
- Laptop USB or other external case ports.
- Laptop power ports.
- Fixed cables on Laptop power adapters.
- Laptop mainboards.
- Most of the above also applies All-in-One Desktops as well.
- For Desktop and Gaming PC towers, parts are easily obtainable or replaceable.
It is well to note that Laptop parts are not generic as previously explained or interchangeable with other models and require the exact part that applies to that particular model. These parts have to be either purchased from the manufacturer or supplied and fitted by the manufacturer. This is often a cost prohibitive procedure especially for older devices and many clients often find that on enquiry the part plus labour is too costly to warrant proceeding with a fix.